Remove Team Members 🔥
Now we have provided two options to the super admin/admin while removing the team members.
- Data Migration/acquiring: In which the super admin/admin will be able to migrate all data of the team member to his/her own account such as brands, campaigns, links, RSS feeds, Bio links, tags, custom domain, retargeting pixels, custom widgets, and UTM tracking.
- Delete Permanently: In which super admin/admin will be able to permanently delete all data of the team member such as brands, campaigns, links, RSS feeds, Bio links, tags, custom domain, retargeting pixels, custom widgets, and UTM tracking.
Sharing UTMs To The Team Member 🎉
Now super admin/admin will be able to share his own UTMs while creating or updating new team members. After that, a team member can use UTM's to make the effectiveness in online marketing campaigns across traffic sources and publishing media 🚀.
🛠️ Improvements & Fixes
- Click Limit Reached Job: When the click limit of a user is reached, they will get a notification of the click limit reached via email. All the CTAs (call to action) campaigns or simple shortens campaigns will be redirected to the redirection URL provided in the link while creating it. After that, we will no longer measure/calculate his/her click analytics.
- CTA (call to action) campaign improved for Youtube videos.
- Youtube share URL e.g (https://youtu.be/sPeEqztaHlA) now supported in Deep Links.
- Developer End Points are improved now. Click me
- In Bio Links now the user has the ability to change the colors of the social icons.
- Users can view the videos in a full-screen mode such as (Youtube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo) in Shortened Links.
- Custom Domain 404 redirection issue has been fixed.
- Now the paid user can access their Shortened Link with both Replug Default Domains (https://rplg.co, https://replug.link).