This release is all about bug fixes with a few improvements.
Bug Fixes 🔧⚙️
- Tags were not showing using the Replug Chrome Extension, which is now fixed.
- Bug is fixed for rertargeting campaigns. Previously, users were able to save Retaregeting campaigns without selecting the retargeting pixel, but now it's mandatory to select the retargeting pixel to save and run your retargeting campaign.
- A/B testing throwing 500 internal server error has been fixed.
- Bug fixed for TikTok Video links using the deep links feature will navigate you to the actual video link instead of navigating to the "For You" page.
- Now, Replug branding is not overlapping with content while you create bio links.
- White space at the bottom in Safari browsers is now fixed.
- In the bio links section, the bug is fixed for the Link field not updating in the link block.
- There was a billing error occurring in the recurring payments case, as a result the user's account was getting blocked, which has been fixed.
- Conversion count bug in the analytic section is fixed.
- In case of Zapier (Zaps), now the existing links are updated, when the information is updated, as previously it used to create new links.
- Character limit for retargeting scripts has been improved from 500 to 2000.
- UIUX of the social blocks in the bio links is now improved. User now don't have to go back and forth to add social icons as they can add socail icons on the same page instead of going to the next page.
- Now users have the option to remove images in the card block section of bio links.
Here's a preview of it.